Monday, November 19, 2012

All About Audrey

She is in my opinion the best actress ever. Ever since I saw Breakfast and Tiffany's when I was eight, I fell in love with all of her movies. Audrey Hepburn is one of my favorite people. 


Her poise, beauty,and personality is what makes her amazing to me. I also love her style. She wore what fit her and wore it well.
My favorite movies of her's include: Roman Holiday, Charade, Funny Face, Sabrina, How to Steal a Million, My Fair Lady, and Breakfast at Tiffany's.  

I also look up to her because of all of her philanthropy and work with UNICEF.
I do a lot of service projects and would love to do as much as she did.

One of my favorite quotes is something she said. "I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles."

Sometimes I ask myself, "What would Audrey do?"
And then I know exactly what she would do. She would make the most out of any situation and not let anything knock her down, while wearing something amazing.



No comments:

Post a Comment