Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Let's Go to the Movies

One of my favorite things to do is to watch movies. I love to just burrow down in bed in my pajamas and watch a great movie. So I am going to make a movie list of my all time favorite movies. Here we go!

1. Roman Holiday

This is one of the best movies I have ever seen. First of all, it's an Audrey Hepburn movie. Second, It has Gregory Peck in it. Third, it takes place in a beautiful city. And Fourth, I like scooters. The acting is amazing (Audrey won an Oscar for her performance) and the story is just so sweet. If you haven't seen this, you must rent it at once!

2. Coco Before Chanel

Coco Chanel is one of my favorite people, so of course I would love this movie. Audrey Tautou is a wonderful actress and portrays Chanel perfectly. It is in French, which makes me love it even more. If subtitles don't bother you then you need to see this.

3. Amelie

Another Audrey Tautou movie that is lovely. I love Amelie because she is such a lovely and quirky girl. It is also in French. 

4.  Charade

Another Audrey Hepburn movie that is absolutely amazing. I love she and Cary Grant in this mystery. It is set in Paris and her clothes are fabulous! A must see for Audrey fans.

5. Midnight in Paris

Also set in Paris, this movie is a masterpiece. It's a Woody Allen movie so it is just great. I love this movie because some of my favorite writers and people are shown in this movie. I even have a friend who saw this movie at midnight in Paris!

Well that is just a short list of some of my favorites. I have many many more, but there are just too many to put on here. Hopefully if you go watch these you will enjoy them as much as I do!

No comments:

Post a Comment