Sunday, November 18, 2012

I bought something.

So I was at the thrift store looking for records and vintage stuff and I stumbled upon an antique sewing machine! It was $10 so I had to buy it. I think it might weigh more than I do so it was hard to get it up the stairs. I just need someone to teach me to sew now.

I've decided to start writing letters to people. I think it's a great thing to do, because we depend on cell phones and computers a lot. I have a typewriter so it's pretty fun to type letters to people. I use my sealing wax too.

Another thing I love to do is decorate my room. Yesterday I decided to make a wall of pictures of Paris or French themed things. I have it right above my typewriter so I can look up and write about Paris!

Well school is tomorrow. I am having a much better time at school than at the beginning of the year. I write in my free time and I have made a lot of new friends. I am also in the art club and I look forward to that all the time. Plus, having a cute outfit always helps! I love to put together new outfits. However, my school's dress code is ridiculous. I'm not allowed to wear my cute dresses because you can't show your knees, even if you're wearing tights! I make do though. J.crew's Cafe Capris are my favorites so they make for a great colorful outfit.

Well I have to go now. Bon soir! - Emma







No comments:

Post a Comment