Sunday, November 18, 2012

Very Very Sorry

I know, it's been awhile since I've said much. I take algebra 1 as an eighth grader so I've not been very good about staying on top of this blog. I want to say thank you to Habitually Chic for winning the glasses! They were so cute. I love her blog and this is so exciting for me!

So I have a few things to say. First, I have buried myself into reading books. Even though people at school think it's nerdy, I feel like if I do this, I can get much further in my plans to get to Paris, than if I just sit around and do nothing. Second, I have gotten into listening to records. I have a ton of them because my dad used to work at a radio station, so when they switched to computers, he got all of the records. I also have a lot of Simon and Garfunkel. I love them. Third, It's getting really cold here. Winter is my favorite so I am very excited. We get out of school for snow because we don't have a lot of it here, so it's a big deal. I can't wait for snow days and Christmas. Fourth, I have a job at Bluegrass Underground. It's at Cumberland Caverns and I sell merchandise in the cave. I have gotten to meet a lot of neat people, especially and artist who has helped me work on my art. He designs all of the posters for the shows.

Everything has been pretty good lately. I haven't been focusing on my French as much but I am planning on getting back into it.

I think I am going to start a book list. I will tell you books I love, and the book I am reading at the moment. So, right now I am reading George Orwell's Nineteen Eighty Four. I haven't gotten very far but I just have to hang in there and get into it.

So, there you have it. I will keep updating and I will try very hard to be on top of this blog. Thanks everyone for your sweet comments. They really made my day!

Ciao! -Emma

No comments:

Post a Comment