Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Christmas Dance

So my school is having a Christmas dance and I have decided to go! I like going to dances because it doesn't really matter how you dance. Everyone at my school (excluding a few) are terrible dancers, so I feel right at home. Another thing I love about dances isn't actually the dance itself. I love getting ready for big events. I already have my dress too. It's mint green with little black umbrellas on it! Even though I have my dress already, I have decided to make a list of dresses I would love to wear from my favorite website, Modcloth.


1. Topiary Artist Dress

I love this dress for Christmas. The lace is so cute.

2. May I have Every Dance Dress

This would be perfect for a spring party. I adore the pink lining under the sheer fabric!

3.Frames and Fortune Dress

How could you pass up a dress with glasses on it? I have a matching sweater!

4.Ethereal Elegance Dress

Polka dots are a must in my wardrobe, so this dress would be perfect. I love the color and the "twirliness."

5. Firework of Art Dress

Such a cute summery dress! The detailed sleeve is so adorable. I would wear this to a fall or summer dance.

6. Make the Rounds Dress

This is one of my favorite styles of dress. I love fit and flare frocks!

More to come later!

No comments:

Post a Comment